While reading this blog will help to find the laptop screen repair cost UK almost for all brands, models, and makes.
It's not easy to provide the exact or accurate broken laptop screen repair costs in the UK. As the laptop screen repair cost can be depending on the specific model, make, and issue of the broken/cracked laptop screen.
With Laptop screen repair - replacement cost - Some of the Uk local computer repair shops may include the screen repair cost as well. The average cost of Laptop screen repair in the Uk for all models and makes could be around - £80-£300.
But not every laptop repair shop maybe include the price of screen repair - they cost you only for the new laptop screen you could replace.
Tech Labz local laptop screen repair shop in Uk - which offers all types of laptop screen repair services for all models and makes.
Here is the list of the laptop screen repair cost Uk
- MacBook Pro - £150-£300
- Dell Inspiron - £150-£250
- HP Envy - £120-£200
- Lenovo ThinkPad - £150-£250
- Asus ZenBook - £150-£250
- Acer Aspire - £150-£250
- Toshiba Satellite - £120-£200
- Microsoft Surface - £150-£300
Dell Laptop Screen Repair Cost
- Dell XPS 13 - You can expect to pay between £60 and £120
- Dell Inspiron 15 - A full-screen replacement will cost between £150-£200 | while cracked panel, will cost between £50-£100
- Dell Latitude E6540 - Prices generally range from £80-£200
- Dell Inspiron 17 - You can expect to pay between £50 and £200 for a Dell Inspiron screen repair
- Dell Vostro 15 - It may cost anywhere from £50 to £200 for a screen repair
- Dell Alienware 17 - Average cost of repair is around £150-£200
- Dell Chromebook 11 - The cost may start from £50 to £150 for the repair
- Dell Precision M3800 - Prices can range from £140 - £400
- Dell Inspiron 14 - Dell Inspiron 14 screen repair is around £200-£250
- Dell Inspiron 11 - No standard price for Dell Inspiron 11 screen repair.
MacBook Models - Price of New Macbook Screens
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) - £259
- MacBook Air (13-inch, mid 2017) - £359
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018) - £499
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019) - £599
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) - £599
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) - £729
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) - £849
MacBook Screen Repair Prices in the UK
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) - £149
- MacBook Air (13-inch, mid 2017) - £229
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017) - £269
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018) - £299
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019) - £349
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) - £349
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) - £399
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) - £499 - £699
If your laptop screen is broken, there is a chance that you may be able to repair it yourself at home, depending on the severity of the damage. In this blog, we will cover the costs of Laptop screen repair in the UK for all brands.
Laptop Screen Repair Cost in the UK
Screen repair can be expensive, depending on the gravity of the destruction. In general, a standard laptop screen repair will cost around £60-£80. However, this price can vary depending on where you are located in the UK, and whether you choose to have the repair done by a professional or DIYer.
It is important to keep in mind that not all repairs are going to be equal in terms of cost. For example, if your laptop screen has been shattered into multiple pieces, or if there is significant damage to the LCD panel beyond just a broken screen, then your repair will likely be more expensive than if only the broken screen is replaced.
Overall, it is always worth consulting with a specialist before attempting any DIY laptop screen repairs – they will be able to give you an accurate estimate for the cost of your particular repair and can advise you on which options are best suited for your specific situation.
Should I replace my laptop's cracked screen?
If your laptop screen is cracked or broken, it's important to consider whether or not you should replace the screen. While it may seem like a simple fix, there are some factors you should consider before making the decision. Here is a look at the cost of screen repairs in the UK.
Laptop Screen Average Repair Cost in the UK
In the UK, laptop screens can cost anywhere from £40 to £200+. The average repair cost is around £75. This price may vary depending on the make and model of your laptop, as well as the severity of the damage.
If your laptop screen is broken, there are a few things you can do to try and save money on a repair:
Check to see if your laptop is covered under warranty. If it is, then you may not need to pay for a repair.
Look for online or local computer repair shops that offer discounted rates for laptop repairs.
If you don't have any insurance or warranty coverage, you may be able to find affordable repairs through online classified ads or by calling around local electronics stores.
UK repair costs for a broken or cracked laptop screen
The cost of repairing a laptop screen can vary depending on the severity of the break. In most cases, a broken or cracked laptop screen will require a new screen to be fitted. However, depending on the location and size of the break, other repair options may also be available. Below are the average costs for various repair options for a broken or cracked laptop screen in the UK:
- New Laptop Screen - £130
- Repair with new or used laptop panel or screen - £60-£120
- Repair with a new or used LCD - £160-£240
- Repair with a new or used digitizer - £60-£120