Stop your search - if you are looking. How much does a laptop screen repair cost in the UK? Find your answer here - As we cover all types of prices in our blog post today.
The information and repair cost we mentioned - are up-to-date.
Look no further,
After extensive research for days across major UK cities - we gathered and compiled valuable information - to provide you with comprehensive insights and price comparison.
Today we highlight - every cost for laptop screen repair. This will help you make informed decisions.
Oh - Worried about finding a reliable laptop screen repair shop? We cover this as well.
Let’s have a look; to guide you on the right path.
It is quite intimidating to live with a broken, fractured, or cracked laptop screen.
Be it for students or professionals - laptops are vital for daily tasks. We understand the urgency of timely fixing your laptop screen is essential.
Beyond the Ordinary - A Deeper Look at Laptop Screen Repair Cost
Got a broken computer screen, and wondering how much it is going to cost you in the UK to repair your laptop's broken screen?
Before we jump into the details, Please note that the mentioned cost of laptop screen repair can depend on the following factors.
- Model of your laptop
- The severity of the damage
- Location of the repair services provider
Now - have a look at the average price of laptop screen replacement or repair services.
The average cost of laptop screen repair falls between £80-£300 in the UK. For any make, brand, and model.
How much does a laptop screen repair cost in the UK - for all brands we mentioned the cost of laptop Screen replacement and repair.
As previously discussed, when it comes to refurbishing, replacing, and repairing broken laptop screens, every repair service provider's charge varies.
- Dell Laptop Screen Repair Cost: £60 - £200
- HP Laptop Screen Repair Cost: £100 - £300
- Apple MacBook Screen Repair Cost: £150 - £700
- Lenovo Laptop Screen Repair Cost: £80 - £250
- Asus Laptop Screen Repair Cost: £60 - £250
- Acer Laptop Screen Repair Cost: £80 - £250
- Toshiba Laptop Screen Repair Cost: £85 - £230
- Microsoft Surface Pro Screen Repair Cost: £90 - £320
- Sony Laptop Screen Repair Cost: £100 - £250
- Samsung Laptop Screen Repair Cost: £80 - £270
For instance, repairing HP or Dell laptop screens typically costs less than repairing Apple laptops as Apple accessories are way more expensive than those other laptop brands. However, as per our research and digging into different laptop display and screen repairing outlets online, the average cost of a laptop screen repair in the UK falls between £80 and £300
Cost of Laptop Screen Repair & Replacement of Various Laptop Models
We will cover laptop screen repair costs for all mentioned laptop sub-models.
The cost may be higher if the damage is more severe or if the laptop is an older model that requires harder-to-find replacement parts.
If your laptop screen is broken, there is a chance that you may be able to repair it yourself at home, depending on the severity of the damage.
But if you are unable to fix your laptop screen at home - Here are the costs of Laptop screen repair in the UK for all brands Which the local laptop repair shop charges.
Dell Laptop Screen Repair Cost
You are well aware that Dell has a wide range of laptops line-up and the cost of repairing or replacing the broken screen varies from one product to another product respectively. Have a look at the list of Dell laptop screen repair costs below;
Dell XPS 13 - You can expect to pay between for:
- Screen Replacement: £60 - £120
- Cracked Panel: £50 - £100
Dell Inspiron 15 - Scree or replacement will cost:
- Screen Replacement: £100 - £200
- Cracked Panel Repair: £60 - £100
Dell Latitude E6540:
- Prices generally range from £80 - £200
Dell Inspiron 17:
- You can expect to pay between £50 - £200
Dell Vostro 15:
- It may cost anywhere from £50 - £200
Dell Alienware 17:
- The average cost of repair is around £100 - £200
Dell Chromebook 11:
- The cost may start from £50 to £150 for the repair
Dell Precision M3800:
- Repair costs can range from £140 - £400
Dell Inspiron 14:
- Dell Inspiron 14 screen repair will cost you £150 - £250
Dell Inspiron 11:
- You need to pay £150 - £250
Apple MacBook Screen Repair Cost
MacBook Models - Price of New Macbook Screens Prices Since 2015 and Onwards
Apple lineup repair cost is usually high, taking into account that Apple accessories and service charges are higher when compared to other brands.
Take a look at the price bar of various MacBook models from 2015 and other subsequent years.
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015) - £259
- MacBook Air (13-inch, mid 2017) - £359
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018) - £499
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019) - £599
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016) - £599
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018) - £729
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019) - £849
MacBook Screen Repair Prices in the UK
MacBook Screen Repair in the UK costs depending on the model of your MacBook. Let's walk you through the price list to provide you with an estimation of how much a MacBook screen repair may cost you in the UK.
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015): £149
- MacBook Air (13-inch, mid 2017): £229
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017): £269
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018): £299
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019): £349
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016): £349
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018): £399
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019): £499 - £699
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019): Prices may vary - £499 - £699
- MacBook Pro (17-inch, 2010): £499 - £699
- MacBook Pro (12-inch, 2015): £499 - £699
HP Laptop Screen Repair Cost
HP Laptop Models and Screen Repair Costs in the Uk
If you need to get your HP laptop screen repaired in the UK, the cost will depend on the model and the extent of the damage. In general, screen repair costs can range from around £60 to £200.
- HP Pavilion x360: £90 - £200
- HP Spectre x360: £90 - £200
- HP Envy x360: £90 - £200
- HP Elitebook: £90 - £200
- HP Probook: £90 - £200
- HP Omen: £90 - £200
- HP Envy: £90 - £200
- HP Chromebook: £90 - £200
- HP Pavilion: £90 - £200
- HP Elitebook Folio: £90 - £200
- HP Stream: £90 - £200
- HP ZBook: £90 - £200
- HP ENVY x2: £90 - £200
- HP Split x2: £90 - £200
- HP Elite X2: £90 - £200
- HP Spectre: £90 - £200
- HP ENVY Spectre XT: £90 - £200
Lenovo Laptop Screen Repair
If you are in search to find the answer - how much does a Lenovo laptop screen repair or replacement cost in the UK?
So - Lenovo Laptop screen repair and replacement will cost from £50 - £300 everywhere in the UK.
Here is the detail for Lenovo laptop screen repair cost for any make and model.
- Lenovo ThinkPad: £70 - £230
- Lenovo IdeaPad: £70 - £230
- Lenovo Yoga: £70 - £230
- Lenovo Legion: £70 - £230
- Lenovo Flex: £70 - £230
- Lenovo Chromebook: £70 - £230
- Lenovo ThinkBook: £70 - £230
- Lenovo V Series: £70 - £230
- Lenovo ThinkCentre: £70 - £230
- Lenovo ThinkStation: £70 - £230
- Lenovo Tab Series: £70 - £230
- Lenovo Miix Series: £70 - £230
- Lenovo IdeaCentre: £70 - £230
- Lenovo Yoga Tab: £70 - £230
- Lenovo Legion Y Series: £70 - £230
Asus Laptop Screen Repair
Asus laptop screen repair and replacement will cost £40 - £280 anywhere in the UK - check the price of Asus screen repair for any make and model.
- Asus ZenBook: £100 - £250
- Asus ROG Strix: £70 - £230
- Asus VivoBook: £100 - £250
- Asus TUF Gaming: £100 - £250
- Asus Chromebook: £100 - £250
- Asus ROG Zephyrus: £100 - £250
- Asus ROG G Series: £100 - £250
- Asus Transformer Book: £100 - £250
- Asus ProArt StudioBook: £100 - £250
- Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro: £100 - £250
- Asus ZenBook Pro: £100 - £250
- Asus ExpertBook: £100 - £250
- Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro X: £100 - £250
- Asus VivoBook S: £100 - £250
- Asus VivoBook Flip: £100 - £250
Acer Laptop Screen Repair
Acer laptop screen repair will cost £40 - £300 - the price may change and depend on the damage of the dead, cracked, or broken Acer laptop screen - take a look at over prices of screen repair for Acer laptop.
- Acer Aspire: £70 - £250
- Acer Predator: £70 - £250
- Acer Swift: £70 - £250
- Acer Chromebook: £70 - £250
- Acer Nitro: £70 - £250
- Acer Spin: £70 - £250
- Acer TravelMate: £70 - £250
- Acer Concept D: £70 - £250
- Acer Aspire E: £70 - £250
- Acer Aspire 5: £70 - £250
- Acer Aspire 3: £70 - £250
- Acer Aspire 7: £70 - £250
- Acer Aspire 1: £70 - £250
- Acer Aspire R: £70 - £250
Toshiba Laptop Screen Repair
Toshiba laptop screen repair and replacement will cost you around £30 - £150 in the UK. While Toshiba doesn't have a big market so the screen repair price may change in a different area of the UK.
- Toshiba Satellite: £60 - £150
- Toshiba Portege: £60 - £150
- Toshiba Tecra: £60 - £150
- Toshiba Dynabook: £60 - £150
- Toshiba Qosmio: £60 - £150
Microsoft Surface Pro Screen Repair Cost
The average Microsoft Surface Pro screen repair and replacement cost in the UK falls £80 - £350
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7: £120 - £350
- Microsoft Surface Pro X: £120 - £350
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6: £120 - £350
- Microsoft Surface Pro 5: £120 - £350
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4: £120 - £350
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3: £120 - £350
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4: £100 - £250
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3: £100 - £250
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 2: £100 - £250
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 1: £100 - £250
- Microsoft Surface Book 3: £90 - £250
- Microsoft Surface Book 2: £90 - £250
- Microsoft Surface Book 1: £90 - £250
- Microsoft Surface Go 2: £110 - £250
- Microsoft Surface Go: £110 - £250
Sony Laptop Screen Repair Cost
Sony laptops are no longer available in the market - as they stopped their production in 2014. If you still need it, go to the market, or visit a local computer shop. Ask them - if they can repair your laptop screen.
Samsung Laptop Screen Repair Cost
Samsung laptops are not as prevalent in the market as other brands. Currently, Samsung focuses on smartphone and tablet production only.
But still, you have one - and looking for a Samsung laptop screen repair cost. We recommend visiting a local laptop repair shop - they will provide the exact laptop screen repair cost.
Insights On - Laptop Screen Repair Cost in the UK
Screen repair can be expensive, depending on the gravity of the destruction. In general, a standard laptop screen repair will cost around £60-£80. However, this price can vary depending on where you are in the UK, and whether you choose to have the repair done by a professional or DIYer.
It is essential to keep in mind that not all repairs are going to be equal in terms of cost. For example, if your laptop screen has been shattered into multiple pieces, or if there is significant damage to the LCD panel beyond just a broken screen, then your repair will likely be more expensive than if only the broken screen is replaced.
Overall, it is always worth consulting with a specialist before attempting any DIY laptop screen repairs – they will be able to give you an accurate estimate for the cost of your particular repair and can advise you on which options are best suited for your specific situation.
Is Replacing My Laptop's Cracked Screen Worth it?
If your laptop screen is cracked or broken, it's essential to consider whether or not you should replace the screen. While it may seem like a simple fix, there are some factors you should consider before making the decision. Here is a look at the cost of screen repairs in the UK.
Laptop Screen Average Repair Cost in the UK
In the UK, laptop screens can cost anywhere from £40 to £200+. The average repair cost is around £75. This price may vary depending on the make and model of your laptop, as well as the severity of the damage.
UK Repair Costs for a Broken or Cracked Laptop Screen
The cost of repairing a laptop screen can vary depending on the severity of the break. In most cases, a broken or cracked laptop screen will require a new screen to be fitted. However, depending on the location and size of the break, other repair options may also be available. Below are the average costs for various repair options for a broken or cracked laptop screen in the UK:
- New Laptop Screen - £130
- Repair with new or used laptop panel or screen - £60-£120
- Repair with a new or used LCD - £160-£240
- Repair with a new or used digitizer - £60-£120
Frequently Ask Questions ( FAQs)
How much does it cost to replace a laptop screen?
It varies from one laptop model to another. However, on average, it costs around £ 150 - £ 300 depending on the laptop model you have.
Should I Replace My Laptop's Cracked Screen?
A cracked laptop screen cannot be repaired and thus requires a complete replacement. Find a reliable laptop repair service provider to get your laptop back to work.
What to do when my laptop screen breaks?
There are a few things you can do to try and save money on a repair. Check to see if your laptop is covered under warranty. If it is, then you may not need to pay for a repair.
What to do if my Laptop is no longer extended warranty covered?
Look for online or local computer repair shops near you that offer discounted rates for laptop repairs. If you don't have any insurance or warranty coverage, you may be able to find affordable repairs through online classified ads or by calling around local electronics stores.
How to find a laptop screen replacement near you?
You can navigate to any laptop screen repairing services provider by googling “ laptop screen replacement near me” and you should get a list of the best laptop screen replacement services providers in the UK.
Can you fix a cracked laptop screen in the UK?
Yes, you can fix your cracked laptop screen. Simply choose a reliable cracked laptop screen services provider to fix your laptop screen.
Can a laptop screen be fixed if it is cracked?
Yes, if you have a crack on your laptop screen, pay a visit to any nearby laptop screen repair services provider for a quick screen replacement.
What is the expected laptop screen repair cost in the UK in GBP
Generally speaking, you can expect to pay anywhere from around £90 to £300 for laptop screen repair in the UK in GBP.
The prices are subject to change, given the economic factor, technician salaries, and laptop screen per unit cost.